Startup option in config

This forum is locked. Feature requests have been moved to JIRA.

Startup option in config

Postby JCDinPGH » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:13 am

I was wondering if there was a way to create a config option for each connection that if checked, would automatically start that connection upon loading mremoteng? I have several remote desktop sessions that I always have open and it would be much easier to open them all if they automatically started when mremoteng loaded.
Just a thought
JCDinPGH

Startup option in config

Sponsor

Re: Startup option in config

Postby rmcardle » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:23 am

Good idea. Shouldn't be too difficult.
rmcardle
Site Admin

Re: Startup option in config

Postby JCDinPGH » Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:09 am

No idea if this is even possible or even reasonable for that matter, but my company (and I imagine others also), have a disclaimer when logging into a windows box (either locally or via remote desktop) that requires an extra <ENTER> before the ability to enter userid/password/domain information. Basically this means that even though I can configure the login information, when connecting to the workstation/server via RDP, I still have to go into the window and click ok or just hit <ENTER> key. Unfortunately this breaks the auto login capabilities. If you do add an option for a startup option for each confged item, is there any way to pass an extra <ENTER> before sending the userid/password/domain information? I know it's a long shot but I thought it was worth asking.
Thanks. Great product BTW.
JCDinPGH

Return to Feature Requests