Icon display in connection Tab

This forum is locked. Feature requests have been moved to JIRA.

Postby stratus » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:28 am

Hello everyone,

I just discovered mRemoteNG last week ( thx to my colleague ) . I love the tool, it's very well designed. And it fit my needs just perfect.
So many thx to you.
I've just one idea to submit, I guess I'm not the only one that miss this features:
I'm unable to see the icon I configured in the connection Tab, I see a "Play/Pause" Icon but non SSH/RDP/HTTP
Would it be possible to add this icon on the connection line. Or even better use an overlay icon to indicate the status of the connection and still see the connection type.
I'm an eclipse developper, I would have love to contribute by implementing the features. But I simply know nothing about Visual Studio.

Ciao
stratus

Sponsor

Re: Icon display in connection Tab

Postby rmcardle » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:51 pm

Good idea. I'll play around with it a bit and see what I come up with.
rmcardle
Site Admin

Postby stratus » Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:06 am

Ho thanks, for your attention.
Are you using VisualStudio to develop ? I'd like to help but I'm an eclipse user, is there a way to get the project on eclipse?
stratus

Postby thrilleratplay » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:43 pm

Eclipse? Probably not. I use Visual Basic 2008 Express at the moment and I think we are going to move to 2010. Express is free but does have limitations like not allowing plugins. I was also going to give MonoDeveloper a try but still compile in Visual Basic for maintain compatibility.
thrilleratplay

Return to Feature Requests